Frequently Asked Questions ... to find the status of your order and information about your account please go to our "help"page.
What is included with the price posted on your site?
- Prices include straws, caps and candy. Except if you are buying "Just the Straws/Tubes"
Do you require a minimum order?
- No minimum order is required. Any purchases totaling $750.00 and above gets FREE Ground Shipping.
What types of payments do you accept?
- We accept, VISA, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, PayPal and Checks. If paying by check the process may take a bit longer as we must first receive the check and wait for it to clear before we can process the order unless prior arrangements are made with us (for PTA/PTO, Churches and etc.). This is also the same policy for e-checks submitted via PayPal.
Can you send me a catalog?
We do not publish catalogs, however, we made it easy to print important "Rainbow Dust Information" that you can present to your organization. All you have to do is go to the mail order/flyer page and print your flyer from there.
I have a question, but I cannot get anyone to answer the phone, what should I do?
- Although we try to man our telephones during the hours of operations posted, there are circumstances that we are all tied-up with production especially during peak fundraising season. We encourage you to place your order on-line or e-mail us. We normally return calls before the end of the business day or respond to your e-mail within 24-48 hours.
How much is shipping and how soon can I receive my order?
What shipping company do you use?
- The shipping rate is calculated based on the weight and destination Zip Code, the FOB is AZ 83057 (our new fulfillment department). Our normal processing time is 5-7 "business days" (meaning weekends and holidays are not counted). Paying for expedited service (2-day Air) only shortens the transit time to you, so please allow time for processing. Although we offer overnight service, we ask that you call us prior to placing any Next-Day or Overnight delivery for orders to make sure that we have product availability.
Would you ship outside the US?
- Yes, we now ship outside the US. Rainbow Dust has partnered with a trusted third-party company,
GlobalShopEx to fulfill orders for our international customers. Simply
put any items you wish to purchase in your shopping cart and choose the
"international checkout" option. The items will automatically be
transferred into a GlobalShopEx cart. You may pay with international
credit cards, PayPal and bank wire transfers. GlobalShopEx will process
your payment and guarantee delivery. Once your order is completed, all
inquiries should be directed to GlobalShopex at
email@example.com or (786) 314-7144.
Australia (Sydney) Tel: (612) 9037 0252
United Kingdom Tel: (020) 3371 9380
Japan (Tokyo) Tel: (3) 4520 9639
Spain (Madrid) Tel: (91) 829 5114
South Africa Tel: (27 10) 500-2487
Canada (Toronto) Tel: (416) 840 5719
France (Paris) Tel: (01) 7666 0593
Mexico (DF) Tel: (55) 8525 3179
Brazil (Sao Paulo) Tel: (11) 3957 0408
Peru (Lima) Tel: (1) 718 0788
Colombia (Bogota) Tel: (1) 508 2859
Chile (Santiago) Tel: (2) 368 0900
- If you would like to pay for your order with an International Credit
Card (with a non-USA billing address) and have it SHIP to an address in
the USA, you can either follow the instructions above or use PayPal for the form of payment.
Is it possible to just purchase the candy?
Yes, you now have a choice to buy different size bottles of the Rainbow Dust? candy.
Can I purchase refill candy in bulk packaging or by the pound?
No, we only sell candy refill in bottles as posted on the "refill candy" page.
Can I use your candy to refill my machine from the other company?
- Our candy product is not meant to replace or refill any candy machines, therefore, we cannot guarantee or endorse its use for this purpose.
I just want to buy extra straws or plastic test tube without the candy, is it available for sale?
- Got candy left over? We are now offering "just the tubes or straws" for sale to accommodate this request.
Can I choose the flavors with my "FUNd-Raiser Package" or do you have a pre-selected flavors that you send-out with the package?
- You may select the flavors that will be included with your package by entering them under the "Special instructions about delivery", this is on the same page as the "Shipping Preferences". If there is no instruction given, we will include popular flavors that gives you great color assortment as well.
Would you accept "Purchase Order or P.O" ?
We would accept "Purchase Order" provided you meet the following guideline.
Do I need any "health permit" to sell Rainbow Dust?
- In our experience, health permit is not required to sell Rainbow Dust. However it is best to double check with the Craftshow/ Street Fair organizer or with County Health Department where you plan to sell the product. If a particular county requires you to have a "temporary health permit" to operate within their jurisdiction, they will usually send you a copy of the guideline in order to secure a permit.
Will I have enough candy bottles with my order?
- When your order arrives, you will receive at least a 3rd more candy with your order.
Why do you want to know my "EVENT DATE"?
- We schedule the delivery of completed orders several days prior to the date of the event. Therefore, it is very important that the date of your event is submitted. We made it mandatory for the "FUNd-Raisers and Kits" and optional for the rest of the items.
What happens if my order is in back-order?
- We will contact you via e-mail if your order or portion of your order cannot ship within 5-7 business days.
What is your return policy?
- For health and safety reasons cannot accept returns. The candy has a 2-year shelf life as long as it is kept in a cool dry place.
It seems like there?s a lot of sugar in the straws; how much do they hold?
- 4" Tube -.2oz of candy powder
- 5" Tube -.3oz of candy powder
- 12" Straw - .5oz of candy powder
- 18" Straw -.7oz of candy powder
- 34" Straw 1.5 oz of candy powder
What is this Candy made of?
- Ingredients include: Dextrose, Citric Acid, Artificial and natural Flavors and colors (FD + C Yellow #5 + #6, Blue #1, Red #40)
How do you make the candy straws?
- All you do is pour and eat! The candy comes an easy-to handle, easy-to pour dispensing bottles. If the tip's hole is too small or if there is no hole at all, have an adult snip off the tip. Pour the candy directly into your straw/tube. It is that easy.... no need for funnels or spoons.
How many calories are we talking about here?
One regular 12-inch straw has only 65 calories and 0 grams of fat.
Is your product Kosher Certified?
Our product is not Kosher certified.
Content updated 10/27/2012